Tuesday 25 November 2008

Funny chat nicks

Here are some of the funny chat nicks I found.

- How Long A Minute Is Depends On What Side Of The Bathroom Door Your On.
- If electricty comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
- I'm fat, but your ugly. I can diet.
- When I'm good, I'm really good, but when I'm bad I'm better.
- If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
- Do they have reserved parking for non-handicap people at the Special Olympics?
- As long as my boss pretends that I'm earning much, I'm pretending that I work hard
- :) My darling my love, my beautiful wife. Marrying you screwed up my life :S
- Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters
- Damn right I'm good in bed i can sleep for hours!

and many more... hehe... :) ...

Link to site : <http://www.funtal.com/texts.php?page=0&catId=40>

1 comment:

Sj said...

:P
There are some funny:D