Wednesday 15 April 2009

Why I dont make promises ????

I dont make promises. All I can give is my promise to do the best but nothing more.

Why I dont do that, I dont know. Why can't I do that, I dont know. Maybe its my male ego, commitment issues or some moral complexes that forbids me to do so. Maybeits my concept of self rightousness where I believe that people should accept me as I say and don't insist on promises.

Or maybe its the acceptance of the fact that I am still a human being. How righteous or morally right i consider myself, I am still a human. A human which is prone to mistakes and who is tied strongly to his surrounding and to the eventuality of the circumstances. Whatever I believe I cannot always do and I still have to bear the burdain of doing what I dont wanted to do in the first place.

It can be any of the reason for anyone in the world and I made a choice to believe in the last reason. I accept my weakness and I wish not to fail anyone ever. I wonder how many people feel the same or is it only me that needs to conquer my fears and still make my way through life of myself and others attached to me.

-- A thought by myself

No comments: